- “Serber’s acts are so willful, malicious, felonious and egregious that any statutory cap on the recovery of exemplary damages should not apply.”
MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION OF GREG E. LINDBERG TO DISMISS THE INDICTMENT FOR FAILURE TO STATE AN OFFENSE: The government’s entire case against Greg E. Lindberg turns on a legally flawed understanding of what constitutes an “official act.”
REPLY IN SUPPORT OF GREG E. LINDBERG’S MOTION TO DISMISS THE INDICTMENT FOR FAILURE TO STATE AN OFFENSE: Facing a motion to dismiss that reveals the indictment’s defective allegations of an “official act”—a required element of the charged offenses—the government has changed its theory mid-case.
About Greg Lindberg
Greg is the sole shareholder of Global Growth. Global Growth's main holding company has over $4 billion of book equity and $77 million in net income on a tax basis as of 12-31-18. Global Growth companies are forecasting over $300 million in EBITDA for 2020. Greg has “been in the arena” for over 28 years building the companies that make up Global Growth today:
· Greg started a small health insurance compliance and reimbursement newsletter business with $5,000 in 1991 that became the predecessor company to Global Growth.
· Greg has completed over 125 acquisitions across numerous technology and services sectors, generating 35 percent compound annual growth rate on equity capital and a $1.7 billion pre-tax net worth as of 12-31-17.
· Greg has funded ground-breaking clinical research studies related to human longevity and the treatment of advanced Parkinson’s disease.
· Greg has made investments in Europe, the United States, the United Kingdom, Central America, Hong Kong, Australia and the Middle East.
· Greg has followed the advice of Teddy Roosevelt, and has been one who is “actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood.”
· Greg has faced numerous adversities including surviving a brain tumor, fighting false and unjust charges stemming from a political opponent, fighting false and defamatory media reports, and surviving rapid and unforeseen changes in insurance regulation that forced some of his insurance companies into rehabilitation.
· Greg has found an even greater advantage in every adversity he has faced, one of the core elements of Global Growth’s culture.Greg graduated Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude from Yale University in 1993 with an honors degree in economics.